Hurley Insurance Brokers is proud to announce we’ve been named one of the top Pittsburgh auto insurance agencies.
Understanding insurance is literally a full time job. One we take pretty seriously. Apparently more seriously than 175 other Pittsburgh auto insurance agencies.
According to Expertise.com, Hurley Insurance Brokers was named a top 11 car insurance agency in Pittsburgh for 2020. There were five different criteria that we knocked out of the park.
- We’re open Monday through Friday 9-5. But if you ever need a later appointment all you have to do is ask!
- We offer online chat 24/7/365. If we’re not available, you will get a return call.
- All of our phone numbers are text enabled.
- And customers can access their account information 24/7 on our client portal.
- Every employee is licensed by the PA department of Insurance.
- Although the state has minimum limits of continuing education required, our team members are mandated to exceed state requirements.
- Multiple employees have one or more industry designations. We like our alphabet soup!
- In fact, accreditations require long classroom hours and multiple tests.
- As a result, we have specialized positions for each team member to ensure you’re talking with someone who has knowledge about the insurance product you need.
3. Reputation – accurate as of 11/19/2020
- Hurley Insurance has 44 Google reviews with an average of 4.9 rating.
- Also, 5 out of 5 recommendation of Facebook.
- And last, a 5 star recommendation status on Yelp!
- Hurley Insurance opened in 2008.
- Since then, we’ve helped thousands of individuals, families and businesses in Pittsburgh and all of Pennsylvania with their insurance needs.
- First, we know the customer isn’t always right. But the customer does always deserve respect and a quick response.
- In addition, we want to make the process as easy for you as possible.
- So we’ve leveraged technology for your benefit. Like online signing and down payments as well as text and chat.
- Above all, we are a family owned business who treats each insured like they were family
Awards are nice. Social proof is compelling. But the opinion that really matters is yours.
What’s important to you when selecting a Pittsburgh auto insurance agency to work with?
Are you looking for competitive pricing, a fast responsive staff, and to be treated well before, during, and after the sale?
Do you want to work with a company that will take the time to educate and inform, not just throw a price at you?
Then give us a call today. We’d love to speak with you. And there is no commitment. Click here to start the shopping for car insurance, homeowners insurance, business coverage or any other product in our lineup.
We look forward to hearing from you!